Classic Report Library
The Classic Report Library within ServicePoint includes several Audit Reports that allow Administrators to view all activity within client records by each user. This capability supports Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) guidelines. There are a number of Federally mandated reports:
- HUD Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)
- HUD-40118 Annual Progress Report (APR)
- SAMHSA Projects of Assistance in Transition from Homelessness Report (SAMHSA PATH)
Service Provider level reports include:
- Client Served Report - count and breakdown the clients your provider has served
- Daily Bed Report - find which clients stayed in what bed on a specific night.
- Duplicate Client Report - control duplicate client entries
- Outstanding Referrals - find outstanding (unresolved) referrals
- Service Transactions - identify clients' needs, referrals made, and services delivered.
- Needs Report - list clients with identified needs
- Call Record Report - list call record information broken down by call, caller, status type, and need type
Bowman Systems' partnership with S.A.P. Business Objects, the world leader in business intelligence solutions, once again propels ServicePoint ahead of the marketplace by providing integrated, web-based, advanced reporting available for all users. Bowman Systems combines the power of Business Objects' ServicePoint to provide a reporting solution that is powerful, flexible, and functionally advanced.
With Business Objects' functionality fully integrated into ServicePoint's ART (Advanced Reporting Tool), users have access to a wide variety of reports to handle everything from System Administration to Data Quality, Program Management, Case Management, and Outcome and Performance Measures. Each customer is able to modify the reports as needed to meet any specific reporting requirements that they may have. For some users, this is as simple as incorporating custom fields they created; for others it may be modifying the graphics used in the report.
The reportwriter allows you to build and save your own reports; select the tables, fields, filters and options to query the ServicePoint database; save queries for future ServicePoint use, or download reports you create for use in other software packages.