Whaleback Systems is a pioneering managed broadband phone service provider offering the first business phone solution built from the ground up for broadband to help small and medium businesses reduce capital and operating costs while taking advantage of full-featured telephony services.
The Whaleback CrystalBlue Voice broadband phone service is 100 percent premises-based and software-driven, and it incorporates the following technologies:
OrcaVision end-to-end around the clock monitoring and management.
Redundant Array of Independent Links (RAIL) technology for combining broadband links from multiple service providers into a single, high-availability network connection.
The SMB 1500 next-generation IP PBX.
Attendant Consoles for routing inbound callers.
ORCA OS , the operating system for the SMB 1500 that delivers rich IP telephony features.
The CrystalBlue Voice Service includes a separate "voice only" broadband connection inclusive in the monthly price, and the entire service is monitored and maintained around the clock. CrystalBlue is a unique managed service for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) that offers:
- The simplicity of a network-based hosted service with the reliability and advanced features of an on-premises PBX.
- Dedicated broadband access centrally managed around-the-clock to deliver reliable, full-featured voice services.
- Robust calling features and productivity tools previously only available to the largest enterprises.
- A cost-effective fixed pricing plan that allows SMBs to benefit from predictable, flat-rate pricing.
Before the launch of Whaleback’s CrystalBlue Voice Service, SMBs were faced with two options:
- Premises-Based Solutions: Buy or lease an expensive PBX and manage its operation, pay for support and worry about upgrades.
- Hosted VoIP Solutions: Subscribe to a hosted VoIP service and settle for inferior call quality and fewer features from your phone service.
No SMB wants to become its own phone company and manage the complexity of telephony services, and the CrystalBlue Voice Service allows you to focus on running your businesses—and not on running your phone systems. By selecting CrystalBlue, you can rely on a managed service and take advantage of the latest features and technologies without the need for self-managing an IP PBX or waiting for the phone company to launch new features that address SMB requirements.