Most occupations require that an employee have specific training in order to work at their job. Some examples of this training are WHMIS, Food Preparation, Forklift Operator,
Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and Fall Protection. In addition to these mandatory courses, employers also keep track of other courses.
If an employee gets injured on the job and they were not properly trained or certified, not only does the employer lose a valuable employee but could also face lawsuits as
well as fines imposed by the Department of Labour.
A lot of employers keep track of this information by using spreadsheets, word processing documents or paper-based systems. These systems are inefficient, inaccurate and very
is a web-based product that allows Human Resource and Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Managers to efficiently:
- Maintain and print records of workplace Incidents / Accidents
- Analyze incidents by type, primary & secondary cause, location, etc.
- Track and schedule all training across your organization and from multiple locations
- Record notes taken during Toolbox & other Meetings
- Monitor Action Items by employee and due date
- Access reports and queries within seconds by Location, Department, Course, Employee, Job Title, Course Provider, Expiry Date and other criteria
- Sort, filter, and group reports by various criteria
- Export report results to Microsoft Excel
- Manage security and levels of access to the system by user (Company, Location, Department, & Employee). This means that you can delegate the management of safety information
to Safety Managers in different locations and departments
- Provide employees with their own user id and password, allowing them to view their personal record
- Backup your data to your local servers at any time.
Since this is a web-based product, we regularly add new features to the
product based on requests and feedback provided by our customers and industry experts.
Learn more about the
or sign up for a Custom Database & Web site Development
Why invest time and money in changing your company’s operations to incorporate an off-the-shelf database or website solution when you can have a customized product developed
for you by Borderless Solutions
With more than 30 years of IT consulting and development experience, we can build a wide range of database and website solutions that conform to your specifications and
result in increased productivity and profitability.