We work with our clients to develop and implement effective internet strategies. To this end, our process allows clients to determine the extent of their involvement: some elect daily involvement in particular aspects of development, while others direct us to handle everything. Client input to the campaign will be defined at the beginning of the project, based on project requirements, organizational preferences, and budget.
Standard web site content typically includes:
- Company Profile
- Product & Service Descriptions
- Information Resources and Links
- Contact Information
Your organization may presently have a web identity or established content, however we can help you maximize your potential. The Blue Aspen process involves the following:
- identifying your web site’s marketing objectives
- analyzing your competition and their web identities
- conducting a keyword analysis and writing search engine-friendly content to help search engines rank your site
- creating a site structure that allows users to easily navigate your pages
The color scheme, graphic elements and type styles used in your web site will convey a specific tone and image to the visitor. Whether you want to present yourself as professional, elegant, informal or creative, Blue Aspen will create a custom look for your site. We can work with graphics that already exist in your marketing materials, or we can begin from scratch.
We won't just create a graphic to match your style. We'll also make sure that:
- your site has quick-loading pages
- visitors can easily navigate your site
- visitors can easily find key information or products
- the site works well with different web browsers and platforms
- the site is content-rich to ensure it is easily found by search engines
If you want to sell goods or services over the internet, we can:
- set up shopping cart services for you or recommend third-party companies that will host your shopping cart and accept credit cards for you
- assist you in developing a plan for online credit card processing.
Whether you are selling a small number of items or have a large inventory, we can help you decide which type of e-commerce service will work best for you.
Site Redesigns and Updates
Blue Aspen has significant experience bringing outdated sites current.
We can evaluate your existing web presence and make recommendations on updates or an entire site overhaul.
Site maintenance is an optional services providing your company the ability to maintain relevent content. Blue Aspen can also conduct periodic reviews of your web site logs and statistics and will consult with your company about any potential changes or updates that need to be made.