Bloomberg & Associates | Services for Health Care Marketing and Strategy
B&A offers a variety of services that can be accessed individually
or combined into a package. We can provide:
- marketing function’s organization,
- staff capabilities,
- resources including outside vendors, and
- evaluation measures.
- in-person or telephone focus groups,
- online web panels,
- telephone surveys,
- web surveys, and
- in-person interviews.
Secondary research involves gathering existing data in these categories:
- market share,
- lifestyle, and
- health behaviors.
- reviewing existing data,
- gathering additional data,
- developing a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and
- working with key individuals to determine the organization’s
goals and objectives,
- selecting the products and services on which to focus by
- creating a monitoring and evaluation plan.
The result is a strategic marketing plan that can serve as a blueprint
for two to three years. Implementation and evaluation action
plans are included.