Binarium Inc - Storage
Binarium Inc - Storage
IBM® System Storage® DS3500 Express
IBM has combined best-of-breed development with leading host interface and drive technology in the IBM System Storage DS3500 Express. With next-generation 6 Gbps SAS back-end and host technology, you have a seamless path to consolidated and efficient storage—improving performance, flexibility, scalability, data security and ultra-low power consumption—while not sacrificing simplicity, affordability, or availability.
- CostThe IBM DS3500 storage system is a cost-effective complement to meet the storage needs of many applications as well as a component of an overall low cost configuration with System x server, BladeCenter and Power Systems.
- Ease of useIBM DS Storage Manager software is the perfect combination of robustness and ease of use that does not sacrifice control.
- PerformanceWith balanced and sustainable performance, the DS3500 storage system is equally adept at delivering throughput to bandwidth-intensive applications and IOPS to transactional applications.
IBM Storwize V7000 is an innovative new storage offering that delivers essential storage efficiency technologies and exceptional ease of use and performance – all integrated into a compact, modular design that’s offered at a competitive, midrange price. Storwize V7000 also allows you to virtualize and reuse existing disk systems, supporting a greater potential return on investment (ROI).
- Capacity300 GB min, up to 240 TB max
- Storage ManagementIBM Storwize V7000 software
IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Centre performance management software is an optional add-on to the Storwize V7000 system. Organisations can run reports that clearly identify performance hot spots in the storage system.
- Performance8 Gbps FC host connectivity, 1 Gbps and optional 10 Gbps iSCSI host connectivity
- SolutionsAutomated tiering solution with IBM Easy Tier, internal and external storage virtualization solution, thin provisioning solution
IBM System Storage DS8000
The IBM System Storage® DS8000® offers high-performance, high-capacity, secure storage systems that are designed to deliver resiliency and total value for the most demanding, heterogeneous storage environments.
- CapacityFrom 5 TB to over 2048 TB with multiple drive options
- FunctionalityHighest levels of performance and resiliency; Exceptional support for online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads; Easy Tier solid-state drive (SSD) optimization. Robust mirroring and copy functions; Innovative self-encrypting disks; Heterogeneous server platform support; Flexible configuration options and high scalability to support storage consolidation through tiered storage
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)Enterprise Choice warranty of 1, 2, 3 or 4 years on hardware and advanced functions offers dramatic opportunities to help organizations reduce the TCO of their storage systems. Superior investment protection from extensive code reuse and feature interoperability across multiple generations.