Putting your financial house in order is one of the best gifts you can give your loved ones and yourself. As a trained, experienced financial advisor, Bill Sizoo is well prepared to help you. He can play a central role in addressing your specific financial needs and concerns, and can provide a lifetime of guidance as well. Below a few details about him.
- First, Retirement Planning - to help clients save taxes, reduce Old Age Pension claw back, and find low-risk investments to fund a secure, comfortable retirement.
- Second, Estate Planning - to assist clients in planning the transfer of assets to family members or charities while reducing probate and other estate settlement fees.
- Third, Succession Planning - to help clients ensure the smooth and orderly continuation of their business, no matter what it’s size and structure.
Bill has a clear mission - to provide the finest quality services available in the financial services industry. His success is evidenced by the many clients who recommend his services to others.
In closing, we hope this presentation has given you a better appreciation for Bill Sizoo and what sets him apart in the industry.
If you like what you’ve read, we invite you to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with Bill. Once he understands where you are today, he’ll show you how to lay the foundation for a more secure tomorrow.
PennCorp Blue Print Series
1 in 4 adult Canadians report some type of activity limitation lasting more than 6 months.2
Individual Blueprint Disability Products
- BluePrint Comprehensive Lifetime
Disability Lifetime Accident & Sickness Benefits
- BluePrint Lifetime Accident
Disability Lifetime Accident Benefits
- BluePrint Comprehensive & Class A Occupations Blueprint Comprehensive
Disability 5 year Accident and 2 year Sickness Benefits
- BluePrint Established
Disability 5 year Accident Benefits - (Ages 56-70)
- Business Interruption
Accident B - Protection for your Business