See also: TM - high-impact rotating tank washing nozzle
The HydroWhirl TM
Orbitor is a versatile tank cleaning machine designed to meet the high standards required in the food, brewing, beverage, dairy, and chemical industries combining high performance cleaning efficiency with extended operating life and reduced life cycle costs.
Design Features of High-Impact Tank Cleaning Machines
Key Features and Benefits:
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor can be stripped, maintained, and rebuilt in less than 15 minutes.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is self cleaning and self lubricated.
- Enhanced external cleaning with dedicated nozzles that clean the external surfaces of the machine and its mounting pipe.
- Designed for use where high impact cleaning is required.
- The HydroWhirl Orbitor is ideal for use in larger tanks and where the product is difficult to clean.
- Designed with minimum moving parts to ensure extended operating life and reduced down time.
- Designed to meet hygienic standards
- Optimum consumption of water, chemicals, and time = reduced operating costs
- Minimum moving parts = reduced lifecycle costs
- Self cleaning; self lubricating = no process contamination
- High impact jets; orbital wash pattern = high efficiency cleaning process
- Compact design = will fit through small access flanges
- 2 or 4 nozzle configuration = wash pattern variable up to super intense
- External Surface Finish: 0.5 microns Ra or better
- 360° wash pattern
- Variable cycle times
- High impact cleaning
Flow rates: 21.5 - 160 gpm (80 - 600 L/min)
Working Pressure: 45 - 145 psi (3 - 10 bar)
Minimum opening size for standard-capacity HydroWhirl Orbitor is 125 mm (5.00") for either a 2 nozzle or 4 nozzle model.
Typical HydroWhirl Orbitor Tank Cleaning Machine Applications:
Typically used where high impingement cleaning is required and where the most efficient use of utilities is necessary.
Bright beer tanks, coppers, maltings
Coatings and Paints
Storage silos, process vessels, mixers
Food and Dairy
Raw milk storage, spray driers, process vessels, storage silos
Process vessels, mixers, storage silos
Process vessels, storage silos
BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. has been a pioneer in spray nozzle engineering, manufacturing, and applications for over 55 years. BETE spray nozzles are used throughout the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. BETE Applications Engineering will work with you to help during trial runs and ensure you choose the optimal spraying solution.