Best Way Lawn Care & Services has come up with two plans to choose from that are sure to make your lawn look great at very competitive rates.
(Price rate reflect yards up to 10,000 sq. ft. lots.)
Weekly Residential Mowing Plan – $50
- Grass trim around building, beds, trees, fences and perimeter
- Mow: bag grass (heavy-growth times) with option to mulch* (during light-growth times)
- Blow pavement, sidewalk and patio areas
- Haul away grass clippings
- Edge driveway and front walkways once/month
* Note: We understand that grass clippings are unsightly. Our rule is that if we see it, we bag it which gives the home owner confidence that there lawn will always look great! We will bag all summer if that is simply your preference. We want you to be satisfied!
More Information on Bagging and Mulching
It is necessary to bag your grass during peak growth months but there are benefits to mulching during slow growth times. There is usually a two month time frame when the grass growth is slow because of heat and less precipitation (mid July – mid Sept.). This is a perfect time to consider allowing us not to bag. This is suggested in order that the short tender grass clippings which contain about 4% nitrogen, 1% phosphorus, and 2% potassium (which keep your lawn green and healthy) can be recycled back into the soil.
Best Way Lawn Care is small enough to care for the average city lot and large enough to handle residential acreages.
Best Way Lawn Care & Services guarantees your satisfaction!