HD PVR Plus receiver from Bell Satellite TV - Installation
With the Bell Install, you get a complete and customized installation. Your Bell technician will:
- Hook up your Bell receiver to both your TV and home theatre system.*
- Optimize your receiver settings for a sharper picture.
- Program the universal remote so that you'll only ever need one.
Additional fees apply for connections to more than one TV.
Things to consider before you order Bell Satellite TV
- The dish will require south-east exposure in western Canada and south-west exposure in eastern Canada, with a clear line-of-sight (no trees, buildings, etc., blocking the dish).
- Rental properties and condos: It's your responsibility to get permission to install Bell Satellite TV. You'll be required to sign the work order, confirming that you have secured the required permissions.
- The account holder must be on-site for the duration of the installation. If you can't be home at that time, please ensure a representative, 18 years of age or older, will be on-site to authorize the installation and sign the agreement on your behalf.
- Technicians are not authorized or equipped to enter attics for cable routing.
- Dish mount location may be regulated by local by-laws.
- Access to a phone line is recommended.