Maybe you’re not sure how to start. Or maybe you don’t know how to do some part of your overall plan. There’s either too much confusion in response to what you thought was a simple question.
Maybe your question isn’t that simple.
- Creation. Envisioning. Assessing. Analyzing. Critiquing. Trouble-shooting.
- Technology. Computers. Networks. Internet. Phones. Software. Automation.
- Design. Typefaces. Layout. Colour. Print. User Experience.
- Story-telling. Words. Writing. Editing. Composing. Evaluating.
- Process. Start. Finish. Report. Plan. Explain. Train. Automate.
- Invest. Find balance. Enjoy. Pass on. Be proud.
Providing great service is hard, and it’s a task that’s never finished. You want to provide great service to your customers, who will reward you by coming back to you, again and again. That’s exactly what I want from my customers, too. We all start with a vision. Mine is to help my clients make the most of what they’ve got.