Content | BeeMCee Consulting
If you put out a general request for content, you will probably receive plenty of responses, with a bewildering array of numbers. The one problem you may have with picking someone who will supply what you need is that I’m not sure what it is that you need.
Before coming up with numbers that either wow you or completely frustrate you, there are a whole pile of questions to ask:
- Who is your intended audience?
- Corporate real estate developers? New home buyers? Residential renovations prospects? Small businesses looking to spruce up their locations?
- How many pages do your audience expect to see? 10? 100? 1000?
- some big websites literally have thousands of pages, for products, services, terms and conditions, case studies, materials specifications, testimonials, buyer education pieces, etc.
- Why are you creating a web site? Is it to attract new business?
- Are you planning to conduct Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns to attract business?
- Will your site be created to help you manage your marketing and sales prospecting? Do you have a designer & web developer already in place who understand User Experience Design, web marketing, analytics, A/B testing, etc.?
Content is a large, complicated topic, and there are many factors you need to be aware of. I have over 20 years experience with technology consulting, publishing and marketing, and would be willing to discuss where you’re at, and what you might need to achieve your goals.
If you’re interested in knowing more, please