Quantech is providing the Trade Appraisal Form in partnership with UCDA. You can be 100% sure the QForms version of the Trade Appraisal Form is exactly the same as the UCDA Trade Appraisal forms you may have previously purchased directly with UCDA.
Benefits to using Q-Forms to Meet Your Trade Appraisal Needs
- More dealership/buyer protection - QForms won't let you print the Trade Appraisal Form until all of the fields have been completed.
- Eliminates all ordering and forms storage issues - QForms provides you with a one-year license for unlimited Trade Appraisal Form printing for your dealership, so you will never run out of forms or have to worry about where to store them.
- Prints all four required documents (2 copies of the Appraisal, 1 Trade-in Disclosure Statement, 1 Retails Seller's Disclosure Statement).
- Prints on plain paper using virtually any ink jet or laser printer.
- More professional looking (than hand written forms)
- Built-in VIN Decoder, including Trim Level
- Web-based, so it's always on and accessible from any Internet-capable computer.
- All forms are retrievable in seconds
- No storage hassles because ALL of your forms are stored online in electronic format
Ordering and Payment
For UCDA members, the cost for a one-year license to use the QForms enabled Trade Appraisal Form is $499.00 (plus taxes) . NOTE: Dealer Groups are required to purchase separate licenses for each dealership. Fees payable by credit card.
Call Quantech Software (1-877-611-0622) for Immediate Service, Additional Payment Options, or Non-UCDA Member Pricing.
STEP ONE: Add your dealership information to the following form. Within 24 hours you will be sent an email containing the Order Form/License Agreement.
STEP TWO: Fax the form back to us after adding your credit card information. Fax it to 250-707-0632.
STEP THREE: Your QForms access will be turned on and your UserName and Password will be emailed to you as soon as your credit card is processed.
STEP FOUR: You will be faxed a copy of the License Agreement after it is signed by UCDA.