- The "Entry Level Solution" for SCO OpenServer and SCO UnixWare
provides the basic functionality of the Faximum PLUS product
at a lower price-point.
- It provides full-screen character interface for terminal users
as well as flexible APIs to fax-enable applications.
- Iit supports only one fax modem and does not have the powerful
scheduling and least-cost routing capabilities of the PLUS product.
- The price is $995 for a single line and unlimited (non-networked)
- Our most popular product for SCO or IBM AIX/6000 platforms.
- It provides all of the functionality of the Faximum ELS product
along with the capability to scale to dozens of fax lines and
to support powerful intelligent dialling and least-cost-routing
techniques. DID support is also available with the PLUS product.
- The price is $1,295 for a single line and unlimited (non-networked)
users. Additional lines available at a nominal cost.
- This is our workhorse product for distributed networks that
need fax client support on UNIX and Windows desktops. Server
support for HP-UX, SCO, and Sun Solaris. Client support (with
X/Motif graphical user interface) for these platforms as well
as Microsoft Windows 95, 98, and NT 4.
- It provides all of the functionality of the Faximum PLUS product
along with support for a true cross-platform Client/Server architecture.
- The price is $1,695 for a single line and two floating (concurrent)
users. Additional line and floating-user licences available
at a nominal cost.
- The price is $495 for a single line and ten (fixed) users.
Additional line and user licences available at a nominal cost.
- This is an add-on to the FMS product to enable applications
to submit faxes to the fax server for delivery or to enable
applications to receive faxes for further processing.
- The price is $795 for 50 (fixed) users. Additional user licences
available for prices ranging from $7/user to $1/user in quantity.
- This is a low-level fax engine and API toolkit designed for
integration with applications that need very basic fax capabilities.
- The price is $495 for a single line and unlimited users.
- This is a set of UNIX/Linux utilities for manipulating fax
TIFF image files.
- The price is $495 for unlimited users on the same platform.
- This is a set of tools to enable the developers and manufacturers
of Fax Class 2 and 2.0 modems to test their products. Available
only by special arrangement.
Note: All prices are in US Dollars
F.O.B Vancouver, subject to change without notice.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011