There are so many steps in the immigration process and we are here to help! Here is an example of our process:
1. Initial Consultation - You will get a one-on-one consultation with our immigration specialist. After the consultation you will receive a written analysis of your immigration options.
2. Job Search/Fact Finding trip - We highly encourage all clients to book a trip to Canada to make sure the city and province they have chosen is the right place for resettlement. We also encourage an intensive job search trip and will assist in this process.
3. Preparation of Immigration Applications - Once a city and province have been decided upon for relocation, it is time to prepare and submit the necessary immigration applications.
4. Arrival to Canada - Once you are granted a temporary or permanent visa, it is time to make the move to Canada. At this time we will give you all the necessary information regarding shipping/movers, buying and renting property in Canada, obtaining the proper Canadian documentation (SIN cards, bank accounts, etc) and put you in touch with other important service providers.
5. Settling in Canada - Depending on the type of permit you entered Canada on, you may want to apply for permanent status or for Canadian Citizenship. We can assist you on these applications.