Octel Replacement and Enhancement
The UCN 250 allows customers to migrate and replace aging voicemail platforms such as Octel Aria and Sierra. Customers get all the functionality and usability of their old systems with the added benefit of many new unified messaging applications . New locations can be added or entire organizations can be migrated with Voice Mobility’s unique migration tools.
Open API Philosophy
Voice Mobility has always subscribed to a best in class philosophy. We specialize in messaging solutions and partner with technology partners that specialize in applications like CRM, speech technologies and billing systems for example. This mind set has allowed the Voice Mobility to increase speed to market with new applications and functionality.
| || || |
| || || |
Mobile Platform Support
The UCN 250 supports mobile devices and smartphones like IPhone, Blackberry and Android. Messaging and Real time call management is integrated with mobile devices to allow users to manage all their messaging and communications while mobile.
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where high availability, reliability and scalable deployments are important, or where a full carrier-grade platform is required. High availability is supported both from the hardware and software perspectives. The UCN 250 platform is highly flexible and easily configures to meet your specific needs.
- Supports any combination of TDM and SIP trunks, with unlimited trunk groups and outbound SIP proxies.
- Industry leading Multi-Tenancy support with unlimited tenants, communities, and custom branding
- Highly flexible deployment and capacity options, cost effectively support anywhere from 1,000 to over 1 million subscribers
- Fully configurable redundancy – Any, or all, components are deployable in a redundant manner, ensuring your budget and specific needs are met
- No single-point-of-failure, capable of 99.999% uptime
- Supports deployments requiring a geographic disaster recovery (DR) solution.
- No Client side software to deploy or support
- Carrier-grade reliability brought to the enterprise.