The ViViTest software system is a data acquisition and control system that is used to operate the ViVitro Pulse Duplicator. When the ViViTest software system is paired with the ViVitro Pulse Duplicator, physiological flow and pressure can be readily created, acquired, and analyzed. Unlike Labview, ViViTest is source code developed software that can meet stringent design verification, validation and testing in accordance with ISO 13485 requirements to comply with FDA and ISO 5840 requirements.
ViViTest has been completely redesigned to feature a powerful user interface that is intuitive and easy to manage, increasing productivity in the laboratory. The software package incorporates a USB Multifunction Measurement and Control Board to actuate a piston pump while collecting various pressures and flows. Designed with workflow and ease of use in mind, calibration wizards walk new users through the set up process, facilitating a wide array of data collection options. When coupled with the ViVitro Pulse Duplicator, ViViTest provides the most powerful tool for hydrodynamic assessment in the most user-friendly method possible.
The ViVitro ViViTest features:
- Waveform creation with over a 1200 control statements
- Controls beat rates ranging from 1-220
- Create arrhythmia cycles
- Create wavetrains
Data Acquisition System:
- Calibration wizard walks you through the calibration steps
- Error checking verifies calibration and analysis assisting to avoid erroneous data
- Multifaceted algorithms aid in analyzing data quickly
- Allows for multi-cycle analysis
- Provides output files in tabular data, waveforms, or simplified reports
- Analyzed data outputs can be customized to user preferences
- Collection modes allow for real time viewing of important parameters, including back pressures
- Collects up to three pressure, and two flow measurements, simultaneously
Backwards compatible with ViVitro products
.Net 3 Platform
Configured for 64-bit Windows 7 operating systems
Installer allows for easy updates
Singular program eliminates the need for intrusive third party software
The ViVitro ViViTest software is manufactured in an ISO 13485 facility and meets applicable IEC and ISO software VV&T requirements.