Take a quick read here or follow the link to download the full newsletter.
- VENUS is about to Grow with New Funding from CFI – We have just heard that the first part of an $11M request is granted.
- Using VENUS Data Yet? – With VENUS virtually everyone can tap into the ocean and explore.
- Denitrification and Oxygen Cycling in Saanich Inlet – How do the tides, upwelling and freshwater runoff control the timing of renewal events in Saanich Inlet?
- HD camera tested on VENUS – Collaboration with CANARIE and UVIC’s Ocean Technology Laboratory.
- VENUS Oculus – New technology for Subsea Visual Monitoring – from security cam to subsea.
- Ocean Discovery Days at the Institute of Ocean Sciences – public outreach event.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011