We take the stress out of finding the best candidates for your openings.
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions recruits, screens and delivers the best candidates to fill your job openings and meet construction and maintenance targets. We consult with you on ways to meet your hiring needs and deliver solutions that go beyond traditional recruiting.
We have outlined our advertised search, aptitude testing and interview hosting services here for your quick reference. Please call our head recruiter Kael Campbell at 250-483-5954 to explore these options further or to discuss alternative recruiting and hiring solutions.
Advertised Search Recruiting
Our primary solution for recruiting is our advertised search service. We believe this process is the best way to attract and hire the most qualified skilled trades candidates. By providing all necessary information on the job opportunity and your organization to candidates up front we are able to attract better quality candidates. We then screen them to ensure you hire top performers. This also helps ensure they are candidates who will stay with you for years to come.
Red Seal advertised search services;
- Research where to find the best candidates to fill your position
- Network search to find the best fully employed candidates
- Database search to find potential candidates
- Handle all advertising of the position to ensure maximum exposure and response
- Provide a telephone inquiry line on all advertisement for interested candidates
- Track responses by publication
- Receive all the response and collate a list of potentially suitable candidates
- Conduct screening interviews with the relevant candidates
- Conduct psychometric testing of candidates, if required
- Conduct behavioral based interview of the candidates
- Short list suitable candidates
- Conduct Reference checks
- Present the list to you, complete with a full detailed profile of each candidate
- Arrange for in house interviews and host, if require
- Work with the final candidate to ensure a smooth resignation and relocation
- Follow up with both parties
Advertised search recruiting gives you most committed employees and insures that your recruiting dollars are well spent. We can also custom tailor a search according to your needs.
Red Seal has online solutions for completing background checks. Working with our partners, we can have the results of a criminal record check within 1-2 business days for candidates within Canada. In addition, we will also conduct multiple supervisory reference checks on each candidate that we place, and we will forward those results on to you. We are also experienced with criminal record and reference checking for international candidates.
Red Seal has worked with Shawn Bakker an Industrial Psychologist with Psychometrics Canada to design a package of tests tailored to recruiting trades people. These tests are a valuable tool that assist us in making the decision to bring a candidate on site for a final interview.
Psychometric tests alongside of interviewing offers a reliable, objective, and cost-effective measure of the personal characteristics that predict job performance. Our collection of mechanical, verbal, numerical and personality tests, measure candidates' problem solving and learning skills.
- Personality Index- measures 17 personality traits related to job performance
- Mechanical Reasoning Test - a test of spatial reasoning ability
- Verbal and numerical ability tests
- Employee Reliability Inventory - identify high risk candidates
Red Seal offers interview hosting in Victoria, BC and we are also available to conduct panel interviewing on your premise.