Experienced business owners, friends and family who invest in your business, your franchisor, and your banker will all advise you to write a business plan. And there are good reasons:
- The act of writing a business plan forces the owners to think through and document all aspects of their business. This should reassure them that they’re on the right track – or throw up warning flags that there’s danger ahead. This is the essence of due diligence.
- The business plan ensures that the managers share a common vision as well as a shared understanding of the tactical issues.
- Friends and family supporting the business – financially and morally – need reassurances.
- Your business plan will provide them with those assurances.
- A good small business banker will demand a franchise business plan.
We will provide you with a business plan that will satisfy your banker and qualify you for a business loan.
We’ve partnered with Jan Wall to assist our clients in writing their business plans. He helps by thinking your business though with you and committing your ideas to paper. Padgett remains involved – particularly when you’re developing various business scenarios and working through your financial projections.
If you’re interested in learning more about writing your own business plan, then call us – or get in touch with Jan directly at 250.721.5558 - or visit his Web site by clicking on the image here.
Jan specializes in writing business plans. Jan and Padgett collaborate as a “tag team” to structure your business plan, guide you through the process, and ensure your financial projections are reliable.