We offer a number of dynamic Coaching Skills Workshops both publicly and in-house for executives, managers, supervisors and anyone who wishes to enhance their leadership capacity.
The Leadership Coaching Challenge
is a one or two-day workshop that focusses on the the development of over 20 leadership competencies by applying a coach approach to leading others.
The One-Day Leadership Coaching Challenge
This one-day workshop demystifies coaching and highlights the most critical leadership skills that coaches use to engage with others and produce results. Participants learn practical and effective coaching skills that can be applied immediately in the workplace or at home. Coaching skills practices provide participants with hands-on learning experiences.
The Two-Day Leadership Coaching Challenge
(completion of the One-Day Leadership Coaching Challenge is mandatory for enrolment into this workshop)
Building on the coaching skills learnt during day one, day two of our coach training sheds light on some of the challenges most teams face and how to overcome these. We will also deepen the feedback skills learnt during day one and focus on engaging in productive conflict coaching.
Team and Trust-Building Workshops
are custom-designed and often followed up with group coaching sessions or one-on-one coaching with the team leader. Our collaborative teambuilding approach is built on the following trust-building activities:
- Bringing gem-like clarity to team and organizational purpose, mission, vision and values, guidelines for working together and developing a communication structure.
- Understanding and appreciating differences amongst team members
- Learning to engage in open dialogue, which is a discipline of inquiry and collective learning.
- Learning to engage in productive conflict
- Planning collaboratively
- Designing failsafe structures for follow-through and accountability