home cleaning in Victoria, BC :: Products
Neat And Tidy
Cleaning Products, Green Cleaning, Green Cleaning Products
Green + Clean = Safe
You know that good, healthy feeling you get when you’ve just cleaned your house? Unfortunately, you’ve not only made it cleaner, you may have also made it unsafe. You wouldn’t let your baby play with bleach or toxic chemicals, so why would you let your baby crawl over a floor that’s just been wiped with them? It would have been better to leave the spilled milk. Take a look at these statistics:
- Over 90% of poison exposures happen at home.
- Common chlorine bleach is the #1 household chemical involved in poisoning.
- Pollutants are found at levels two to five times higher inside your home than out. 90% of our time is spent indoors.
- 10 to 15 per cent of children have asthma, and some experts believe it is as high as 20 per cent.
- Asthma rates in children under age five increased more than 160% from 1980-1994.
- A child exposed to a cancer-causing toxin will have an increased chance of developing a disease later in life — simply because it will have more time to evolve.
Neat & Tidy uses green cleaning products and techniques to create a healthy and happy home environment with you, your family, your pets, and our planet in mind. Just some of Neat & Tidy’s NO List:
- NO Parabens
- NO Triclosan
- NO Phthalates
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- NO Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
- NO 1,4-Dioxane
- NO Propylene Glycol
- NO Volatile Organic Cleaning Compounds (VOCs)
- NO Hydrochloric Acid
- NO Ammonia
- NO Sodium Hydroxide
- NO Butyl Cellosolve
- NO Formaldehyde
- NO Bisphenol-A
- NO Petroleum Distillates
- NO Toulene
- NO Chlorine Bleach
, Cleaning Products
, Green Cleaning
, Green Cleaning Products