professional home design services, 3D home design modeling
K B Design
- Free initial consultation
- Design estimate
- Field measurements
- Bylaw research
- 3D preliminary design
- Client review meetings
- Design refinement
- Permit/working drawings
- Construction phase consultation
- Permit guarantee
- A free initial design meeting
held at the home of the clients to discuss their needs and desires
pertaining to the contemplated project including:
Please note: There is no charge for this meeting and there is no obligation.
the home and/or property with respect to it's design potential, solar
orientation, views, neighbouring homes and architectural style.
- Discuss solutions, ideas and design concepts.
- Give an estimate for the design work to be undertaken.
- Answer any questions you might have regarding the project and the terms of engaging KB Design.
the property and gathering pertinent data, including taking full
measurements, taking photographs and arranging a site survey for
clients when necessary.
- Researching municipal
by-laws pertaining to the set-backs, floor space and footprint ratios,
height, zoning restrictions and land use.
preliminary design drawings including floor plans and elevations. These
drawings are usually drawn in 3D modeling format.
- Meetings with the clients to review and refine the preliminary design drawings.
- Preparing full working drawings and providing blue prints.
as required to facilitate the clear communication of design intention
between client and builder and/or the municipality.
guarantee that our working drawings will comply with the current
British Columbia Building Code and will pass municipal by-law criteria
for the issuance of a building permit.
Contact K B Design
Email - none provided
Print this page