Innovations, Inc. can provide the Project Management professionals you need to put your project on track and keep it there.
Our Project Managers are IBM-trained and utilize the popular PMBOK methodology of project management. This approach defines 5 processes: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing - and 9 knowledge areas: Project Integration, Project Scope, Project Time, Project Cost, Project Quality, Project Human Resources, Project Communications, Project Risk Management and Project Procurement.
An Innovations, Inc. Project Manager will:
- Formulate project plans and estimates
- Exercise control over project time, cost, and quality
- Manage project risks and minimize "surprises"
- Ensure efficient use of project resources
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders
- Establish and adhere to change management procedures
- Encourage innovation and creative problem solving
- Implement and control strategic initiatives
- Measure and monitor project performance
Our team of Project Managers is comprised of individuals with a wide range of experience serving the corporate and government sectors on a variety of engagements, as both technical and non-technical project managers.
© Copyright 2004, Innovations In Business Systems, Inc.