IT Consulting Services
We have accumulated substantial experience implementing GenTax® for revenue agencies. We use a methodology that provides a roadmap for project activities and deliverables.
Our consultants assist with all aspects of an implementation project including:
- Planning and managing projects.
- Installing and configuring GenTax® and its companion products.
- Bridging gaps between unique agency requirements and GenTax®.
- Assisting agencies in leveraging our products to improve business processes.
- Converting data from legacy systems to GenTax®.
- Preparing training material and delivering business and technical courses.
- Integrating our products with other agency software and systems.
- Supporting and maintaining the production system.
Our software is currently processing over 600 program types in the following categories:
GenTax® provides support for most administrative functions typically found in government revenue agencies, including:
- Integrated taxpayer registration.
- Issue, receipt, and processing of returns.
- Receipt and processing of payments.
- Managing and collecting outstanding debt.
- Approval and issue of refunds.
- Revenue accounting, reporting, and tracking.
- Audit work flow management.
- Management of outbound correspondence.
- Defining and managing work items and steps to complete tasks.
- Indexing and retrieval of images.
- Management of system users, groups, and supervisors.
- Integration with the Web, including Web filing.
- Identifying and pursuing non-filers and under-reporters.