Daniels Standard radio systems may be placed in a variety of housings to provide transportability and/or protection.
ET-4 Polyethylene Briefcase
The Daniels Polyethylene Briefcase is a compact lightweight case that accommodates standard Daniels radio modules as well as an optional battery backup, duplexer and accessory storage box. An interface connection on the side of the case provides access to the RF, DC and AC inputs. The case is made of high performance resin offering impact resistance. Press and Pull latches offer secure case closure and are padlock-able. Soft grip handles, in-line wheels and a telescoping handle provide ease of transportation by one person.
ET-3 Transportable Case (5U shelf height inside)
The ET-3 is a rugged, waterproof, aluminium 19" transportable case for one subrack. It features spring-retracted handles, smooth latches, a pressure-relief valve and a desiccant. Any standard 19" Daniels Electronics subrack can be mounted inside. In addition to the space for a 3U high subrack, the transportable has two vertical RU spaces free for optional modules.
(Note: antenna not included with case)
Outer Dimensions and Weight:
Weight: Approximately 10 lbs (4.5 Kg) empty
ET-1-A06-00 Shock Mount Transportable Case (6U shelf height)
Outer Dimensions (6U shelf height):
Weight: Approximately 20 lbs empty
ET-1-A09-00 Shock Mount Transportable Case (9U shelf height)
1-A09-00 is weatherproof and constructed from high-density polyethylene with reinforced walls. It has recessed handles, smooth latches, anodized valences and a pressure relief valve. The rack is shock mounted and the lid gasket is watertight. Three standard 19" Daniels Electronics subracks can be mounted inside. Racks are mounted inside the front and back of the case. Daniels subracks can be mounted back to back on both front and back racks. Optional duplexers can also be mounted inside the case in the 19" rack.
Outer Dimensions ( 9 U shelf height):
Height: 23.75 "
Weight: Approximately 27 lbs empty
ET-5 Tactical Repeater
The ET-5 provides the smallest footprint of any transportable P25 repeater supporting transparent encryption in VHF, UHF or 800 MHz bands. It operates with standard alkaline D-Cell batteries that are available at any retail store as well as rechargeable lead acid batteries. The Daniels Electronics ET-5 Tactical Repeater is specifically designed to meet the needs of body wire repeating for undercover operations and other surveillance operations where radio communications providing stealth, compact size for unobtrusiveness and rapid deployment are vital.
of the ET-5 Tactical Repeater include:
- Available in VHF, UHF or 800 MHz frequencies
- Transparent passing of P25 encryption (e.g. AES or DES-OFB)
- No double vocoding of the P25 signal
- True end-to-end digital integrity
- Runs on Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) D-cell alkaline batteries or other rechargeable batteries
- Supports up to 19 Hours operation with alkaline D-Cells
- Available with 0.5 - 6 Watts of RF output power - VHF/UHF, 0.5 - 3 Watts RF output power - 800 MHz
- Weighs only 20 lbs (9 kgs)
- Compact case 14" x 11" x 6" (36 x 29 x 16.5 cm)
- Available with integral 4.5 MHz duplexer - VHF, UHF (45 MHz - 800 MHz)
SA-VIB-22 Anti-Vibration Module Fastener System
The SA-VIB-22 Anti-Vibration Module Fastener System includes threaded inserts for each module to replace the standard spring loaded fasteners. Two multi threaded inserts attach to the standard 19" subrack to allow a more aggressive module restraining assembly.
ET-6 Stealth Repeater / Base Station
For agencies that require compact P25 repeaters supporting transparent encryption in VHF or UHF bands, the new ET-6 Stealth Repeater / Base Station provides a compact 30 Watt repeater/base station that is unobtrusive. The Daniels Electronics ET-6 30 Watt Stealth Repeater / Base Station is specifically designed to meet the needs of surveillance operations where covert radio communications and rapid deployment are vital. The system can be configured as a repeater, a base station or a repeater/base station combination.
The Daniels ET-6 Stealth Repeater / Base Station is a larger version of the Daniels ET-5 Tactical Repeater. Key Features of the ET-6 include:
- Adheres to the P25 standards TIA-102 and TIA-603-C.
- Available in VHF or UHF frequencies.
- Transparent passing of P25 encryption (e.g. AES or DES-OFB).
- No double vocoding of the P25 signal.
- True end-to-end digital integrity.
- Runs on 110V AC or other rechargeable batteries.
- Available with 30 Watts of RF output power.
- Weighs only 28 lbs (13 kgs).
- Compact case 18 x 13 x 6 (46 x 34 x 16.5 cm).
- Available with integral 4.5 MHz duplexer VHF or UHF.
- Internal AC power supply with float charger for external battery connections.
- Tactical headset for base station operations.
- Quick-Swap Duplexers - The ET-6 provides swappable duplexer modules that easily allow a user or technician to change the operating channel of the repeater in the field by quickly swapping out the internal duplexer. An optional antenna relay kit may also be installed instead of a duplexer.
- Flexible Control Panel - The ET-6 provides a simple, yet flexible, control interface that allows for a number of options for every possible situation you can encounter in the field (shown below).
- Speaker On/Off and Volume
- TX/RX Channel Selector Switch
- Encryption Enable/Disable Switch and "Clear Keys" Button
- Auxiliary Connector providing access to Balanced Audio, PTT, COR and Channel Select Lines
- System On/Off Switch
- Power, TX Activity and RX Activity LEDs