Level Two SEO Review
Our Level Two SEO Review is designed for businesses in medium to higher-competition sectors. This review will essentially give you all the tools you need to compete and beat your competition on the search engines.
If attaining high search engine positioning is of extreme importance to your business and you need/want to be able to do the work in-house then this review will provide the information and tools required to do it.
What is included in the Level Two SEO Review:
- complete analysis of keyword targets
- review of site structure with detailed instruction on how to maximize or adjust that structure to insure the search engines give priority to the correct content
- review of meta tags and instruction on how to create optimized tags for your site
- review of content wording and structure
- review of spiderability (the ability of the search engine spider to accurately find and index your pages)
- review of incoming links and detailed instruction on how to increase and maximize your link building efforts to improve rankings for multiple pages
- analysis of competition and breakdown of how your top 3 competitors on the search engines have attained their rankings
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011