RE/MAX Vernon, BC Realtors
The Open Door Team, RE/MAX Vernon
Real Estate, Real Estate Agents, real estate agencies
Condos And Homes For Sale
• Don’t just take our word for it – you are welcome to talk to our past clients.
- Real Estate Professionals Plus
• You don’t need to know everything about buying and selling real estate
if you hire a professional who does. We have extensive education and
experience in buying and selling property. It’s what we do… Every day!
• Plus we are trained and experienced in many targeted
real estate needs such as Seniors, First Time Buyers, Rent-To-Own
options, Foreclosures and Bank Sales so that we can provide you service
beyond the “average” realtor.
- Honesty and Integrity
• Integrity and honesty are key to any successful business and we strive
not just to better the competition, but to challenge people’s
assumptions about real estate services.
• Our goal is to help, inspire and mentor everyone we meet to reach
their desired goals and dreams. We are building a community for the
benefit of all – based on God’s guidance, mutual respect, patience,
tolerance and kindness.
• Real estate is a people business! We have an extensive network of
potential buyers, sellers, investors, tenant buyers, past clients,
referrers; plus real estate related professionals such as lawyers,
mortgage specialists, financial advisors, home inspectors, builders,
trades people, and world wide REALTOR® connections – all available to
help you buy or sell your home.
• Good marketing is essential to selling any home. In today’s
marketplace it is important to go beyond the “bare-bones”. Our services
include home staging advice, quality pictures, virtual tours and feature
sheets. We aggressively and professionally represent your home in
print, on-line and multi-media targeted advertising as well as holding
regular Open Houses. More exposure = more potential buyers = more $$$ in
- Neighbourhood Knowledge
• We possess an intimate knowledge of Vernon and area neighbourhoods,
including average per square foot cost of similar homes, comparable sale
prices, market inventories, average days on market, ratios of
list-to-sold prices and other market conditions to help guide you in
making the right choices for yourselves regarding price – whether you’re
buying, selling or both.
• We can also help point you in the right direction concerning schools, churches, amenities and demographics in the area.
- Negotiating Skills
• Good agents are not messengers delivering buyer’s offers to sellers
and vice versa. We are experienced professionals trained to negotiate
and present your case in the best light, and agree to hold your
information confidential from competing interests. This is particularly
important in multiple offer situations where our expertise can “go to
bat” for you.
- Objectivity with 3rd Party Credibility
• For many people buying or selling a home can be a stressful and
emotional time. As professionals we are able to remove ourselves from
the emotional aspects of a transaction and understand the needs of both
buyers and sellers. We are trained to handle stalls, objections and
concerns; as well as being experienced in finding creative solutions of
mutual benefit to all parties.
- Open Communication
• Open communication is important during the whole process of buying or
selling a home. We actively encourage our clients to ask lots of
questions and voice any concerns.
• If you’re selling your home we provide feedback from realtors after
showings, a regular service report with market update, and a client web
page accessible to you 24/7. We will filter the phone calls and e-mail
enquiries from “lookie loos” that lead nowhere, and try to introduce
only serious buyers.
- Performance Guarantees
• We stand by our service promises to you! We believe consistent, high
quality service is so important that we will pay you $ if we do not
measure up to our promises.
- Community Involvement
• We are very blessed and feel it’s important to give back to the
community where we live. A portion of all our commissions are donated to
the Children’s Miracle Network, and our complimentary moving
“Carr-a-Van” is available for schools and charities to use year round.
We also sponsor or support several non-profit / charitable organizations
in the North Okanagan.
- Lifelong Clients
, Estate Agent
, First Time Home Buyer Programs
, home buyers
, home buying
, Home Evaluation
, Home Evaluation Services
, home for sale
, Home Sales
, home selling
, homes for sale
, house sales
, houses for rent
, houses for sale
, Listings Condos
, Mls Listings
, mortgage calculator
, Multiple Listing Service
, New Homes
, properties for sale
, property for sale
, Property Listings
, Property Sales
, Real Estate
, real estate agencies
, Real Estate Agent
, Real Estate Agents
, real estate for sale
, real estate information
, real estate investment
, real estate listings
, Real Estate Sales
, Rent To Own
, residential real estate
, Residential Real Estate Listings
, Tips On Selling