- Group Life, Health and Dental Programs
- Group Disability Programs
- Group Retirement Programs (Pension and RRSP)
- Health Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Optional Life
- Voluntary AD&D
- Critical Illness Coverage
We are knowledgeable in regards to the complicated nature of group insurance benefits. Our experience and accessibility mean you get timely answers to your inquiries. Interior Benefits stays on top of group employee benefit trends and products.
Input from public and private organizations has been gathered over the past decade by independent studies, and indicates a need for creative, expert guidance and better-designed employee benefit programs. It is our intention to respond to these needs. We help our clients design benefit programs that are cost effective in providing access to quality care, while allowing ease of administration and resulting in a high level of employee and administrative satisfaction.
Many brokers are generalists, with only a basic knowledge of all aspects of insurance and financial planning. Others who have specialized in the employee benefits field are entrenched in a rate-centered bidding mentality with providers. We are specialists in Employee Benefits, and while we recognize that cost is a very important factor, we also focus on customization of the plan and smooth administration, which ultimately benefits private and public employers alike.
At Interior Benefits, we work with insurance providers and other vendors to design problem-solving products in a way that allows seamless delivery of those products and their related information. With particular emphasis on Administrative Services Only (ASO) and fully insured employers, we act as a conduit for both people and technology to support the delivery of your entire Employee Benefit Package in such a fashion that the employer can focus on their core business.
Interior Benefits can design a cost effective, custom group employee benefit program for you. We take the time to do it right.
We help you formulate and implement employee benefits which reflect your company's objectives and meet the financial requirements in place. We help you satisfy your employees needs. We can choose from a wide variety of insurance providers and benefit products to create benefit programs that are ideally suited for you. Interior Benefits offers unparalleled administration support . Our experience and dedication lets you focus on your core business.
Our Valued Services:
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Benchmark studies of plans for similar industry
- Employee Seminars
- Explanation of contract terms and conditions
- Regular Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Cost Containment Initiatives and Funding Strategies
- Disability and Life Waiver Claims
- Out of Country Medical Claims
- Health and Dental claims resolution
- Life Insurance conversion
- Individual Health and Dental plans for retirees
- Investment Strategies (RRSP & Pension)
Our local office expertly handles the inquiries and administration.
Our team reliably relays information and education to you and your staff. The result of the above processes leaves our clients with: improved benefit costs, enhanced benefit coverage, and a higher level of administrative claims support.
Once appointed as your Broker, we provide the above services on an ongoing basis, as well as:
- Employee communication materials (wallet cards, booklets)
- Employee seminars for better awareness
- Claims and Administration support
- Liaison between provider and employer
- Seminars for executive personnel
- Information on leading edge products and services in Employee Benefits and Retirement programs.
- Quarterly Newsletter
The range and level of service provided depends upon the type of benefit program in place. Naturally, the more diverse your employee group is, the greater the need for education and assistance for your staff. These services are provided by Interior Benefits as part of our commitment to assist the employer with the ongoing pricing, administration and communication of their benefit plan.
Our clients want to focus on their core business. When Interior Benefits is overseeing your group benefit plan - you can do just that! We combine professionalism with concern - our commitment and responsiveness is unique.
The staff at Interior Benefits act as Brokers and Consultants for employers ranging in size from 10 to 1000 plan members. Our in-house specialists are involved in all facets of designing, implementing and upgrading group life, health and pension programs. Through a strong local presence, this team has maintained a high level of client satisfaction and prides itself on their loyalty.
Initially, we are prepared to offer our services to become familiar with your benefit package at no obligation.
Following that, various possibilities are explored:
- Market Survey and Evaluation
- Plan Design alternatives
- Cost Containment Options
- Replacement of current provider only if cost is prohibitive or service is unsatisfactory.