A global leader with nearly 30 years of innovation in information management technology, JustSystems helps organizations create, unify, visualize and deliver business critical information. JustSystems solutions reduce the cost of content creation and maintenance and improve the effectiveness of business processes that depend on content and data from diverse, distributed sources.
XMetaL: Structured Content. Dynamic Publishing. Higher Quality Information.
The leading solution for structured authoring and publishing, XMetaL provides the means to standardize, access, reuse and publish business critical information in many different formats. Based on XML, XMetaL allows technical and non-technical authors to easily create structured content with no technical knowledge. XMetaL improves accuracy and quality of information, eliminates duplication of effort, and dramatically reduces the cost of content creation, localization, publishing and maintenance. XMetaL works standalone or integrated with a content management system (CMS).
- Accelerate time to market for new products and services
- Improve content quality, currency, accuracy and consistency
- Dramatically reduce the cost of content creation, localization and multi-channel publishing
- Standardize information using XML to enrich key line of business applications
xfy: Rich Visualization. Live Interaction. Better Business Processes.
A powerful document-based, composite application framework, xfy allows organizations to rapidly unify content and data in a single dynamic document. Many business processes rely on the rich context, persistence and collaborative nature of a document. xfy merges the qualities of a document with the live data and interactive user experience of a business application. Business users can rapidly create documents that come to life, providing business insight for decision making and helping to streamline business processes. An xfy dynamic document is more than a document and more than an application, combining the power of both to solve business challenges and create new opportunities in completely innovative ways.
- Empower more informed decision-making by unifying access to isolated information
- Combine and visualize diverse information sources to see patterns and trends
- Reduce risk and errors by putting only current information into the hands of personnel
- Improve knowledge transfer and information sharing across organizations and lifecycle phases