Wright Mariner Supply and Yacht Services
Wool, Sweaters, Foul Weather Gear
Foul Weather Gear
We carry or can obtain any boating accessory you need to keep your boat in tip-top condition - best of all we install and service everything we sell. Whether you have been moored in the area for years or sailing north for a tour of the rugged and spectacular B.C. coastline, we've got what you want and need.
We are also known for our prompt service and supply of parts to visiting yachts. We can either directly obtain your international part for you or you can arrange shipping directly to us.
We also carry an essential selection of Women's and Men's fashionable and classic Clothing including:
- Pea coats from Sterlingwear of Boston, 100% wool, satin lined, made in the U.S. A classic, fitted coat by one of the suppliers to the U.S. Navy. "Outstanding in style, craftsmanship, and value."
- Sweaters from Pollen Sweaters of Lund, B.C., 100% Superwash Wool, machine washed and machine dried before assembly and hand-stitching. "Inspired by the loggers and fishermen on the West Coast for those who work and play outdoors in the cold and wet."
- Sebago Boat Shoes and Boots. "Representing the New England heritage and tradition, the evolution of the brand throughout its more than 60 years in the footwear business has built its foundation on three key values: quality, innovation, and comfort."
- Armor*Lux Sweaters, Scarfs and Beanies. Made in France of 100% new French Wool. Classic French design and quality. "Inspired by the colours of the sea and values from Brittany."
- Northern Watters Sweaters of Prince Edward Island, Canada. 100% British Virgin Wool, beautifully crafted, East Coast classics. "We make sweaters to last a lifetime."
- Guernsey Knitwear Sweaters of Guernsey, Channel Islands, Great Britain. 100% British Oiled Wool and 100% French Cotton. Guernsey's "commitment is to supply the finest selection of beautiful, locally knitted Guernsey Sweaters in time-honoured designs."
- Gill Foul Weather Gear. Quality boating jackets, pants and boots at a fair price. "Passionate · Straight · True".
- Quality Teak Boat Furniture, Grade A heart wood used, made from Indonesian plantation harvested teak trees only, 40 to 50 years old, with solid brass and stainless steel fittings.
Contact Wright Mariner
Email - none provided
Print this page