Our Organizational Wellness Services are aimed at advancing the health and productivity of workplaces through evidence-based education, behaviour change, workplace development and health promotion.
Services are provided by a collection of talented professionals practiced in the application of the behavioural sciences to advance the health and productivity of employees and their workplaces.
Organizational Wellness services mirror the growth of research and practice in the workplace health field. They help to:
- Resolve workplace conflict and intervene into harm-producing work climates
- Develop resilience achievement through workgroups
- Select and develop managers who can support the productivity and health of workgroups
- Build protective health habits and skills for individuals and groups
- Ensure employees are fit to support the health and safety of the workplace
Organizational Wellness services are part of Homewood Human Solutions™ integrated approach to the health and productivity of organizations: directly supporting the health and well-being of employees, advancing healthy and constructive work environments, and reinforcing the organizational foundations for health and productivity.