Commercial Water Ionizer
Cancer, purified water, Water Purifier
for Restaurants or Coffee Shops
- Smaller water clusters:
- Brings out more ingredients and tastes.
- Gets more nutrients into cells.
- Makes food washing and preparing clean and fresh.
- Alkaline, pH corrected:
- Makes dishes, soups, coffee, cocktail and beverage taste
- Removes acidic elements that are the cause of many chronic diseases.
- Ionized with anions:
- Antioxidant for keeping food fresh.
- Healthy minerals:
- Retains healthy minerals in tap water.
- Increases calcium, zinc and magnesium in water.
- Cleaner than bottled water:
- Removes iodine 131, bacteria, chlorine, lead, odour, rust, parasites, dirt, cysts and many contaminants from tap water.
This stainless steel commercial water ionizer is installed under the sink in kitchen. A separated drinking water faucet is required. Both inlet and outlet of this system are 1/2". You'll need to use 1/2" to 3/8" adapter and 3/8" hoses to connect tap water to its inlet, and connect its outlet to
the drinking water faucet. Only a certified plumber is authorized to install this
commercial water ionizer.
Premium Purified Water
This ionized alkaline water purifier reduces the following contaminants from tap water:
- Iodine 131
- Bacteria (99.9999%), e.g., E-Coli.
- Most viruses
- Particles of 0.1 micron (µm) and larger (99.9999%).
- Chlorine - cause of rectal cancer, colon cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer.
- Lead - a poisonous metal that damages nervous connections and cause blood and brain disorders.
- Mercury - a poisonous metal that damages nervous brain and liver.
- Volatile organic chemicals (VOC's) - a cause of respiratory problems.
- Total trihalomethanes (THMs) - cause of rectal cancer, colon cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer.
- Rust - cause of liver cancer.
- Heavy metals - dangerous and toxic.
- Odor and taste
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Cysts, e.g., giardia lamblia, entamoeba histolytica, cryptosporidium cysts.
- Mold and algae
- Asbestos fibers
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulphides
- Nitrate nitrogen and nitrite nitrogen
- Water output flow rate: 300 litres/hour, 1.3 gallons/minute
- Dimension: 67 X 39 X 12 cm / 26.4 X 15.4 X 4.8 inches
- Stainless steel cartridge: length 52 cm / 20.5 inches, diameter 9 cm / 3.5 inches
- Filter length: 20"
- Inlet connection: 1/2" FIP hose
- Outlet connection: 1/2" FIP hose
- No plug-in or power required.
- No chemicals or synthetics added.
- Temperature: 35-100°F (2-38°C) cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-60 psi. (0.7-4.1 bar), non-shock
- Water source:
city tap water
- Filter change: 12 months or 14,600 litres / 38,56 gallons
(depends upon tap water quality and flow rate)
- Net weight: 8.5 kg / 18.8 lbs
- Accessories included:
- one 15" long, 1/2" FIP to 1/2" FIP stainless steel vinylcoat
- one 1/2" MIP to 1/2" MIP adapter
- one stainless steel hanging board
This commercial water ionizer contains
total 4 different filtration technologies
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Asbestos Fibers
, heavy metals
, Ionized Alkaline
, Nitrate Nitrogen
, Nitrite Nitrogen
, Organic Chemicals
, Oxidized Iron
, purified water
, tap water
, Volatile Organic Chemicals
, Water Ionizer
, Water Purifier