Our Service Engineer will fly anywhere to attend your vessel.
The most convenient time to install washing system for main engine is the time, when vessel is at the shipyard for drydocking or repair. During this period usually air coolers already dismantled and cooling elements are removed and sent a shore for cleaning. This is the most convenient time to install our special cleaning injectors for the air coolers.
Turbocharger also are dismantled for their regular overhaul and therefore it is the best time to carry out turbocharger nozzle ring modification.
Installation of washing system for auxiliary engines as well as the turbocharger nozzle ring modification can be done at any time during vessel's normal operation, or in port, on anchor, etc.
Time required to:
- install washing system for main engine - approximately 2-3 days;
- install washing system for auxiliary engines - approximately 2-3 days;
- installation of the washing system for main and auxiliary engines at the same time - approximately 4 days;
- carry out turbocharger nozzle ring modification for main engine with 2 turbochargers - approximately 1 day ( this is providing, that turbochargers already dismantled and nozzle rings are out);
- carry out turbocharger nozzle ring modification for 3 auxiliary engines - approximately 2-3 days.
Approximately one week is required for us to manufacture all major components for the washing system. The following information is required for washing system design and manufacturing:
- type of main/auxiliary engines;
- type of turbochargers;
- main engine/auxiliary engines power;
- number of air coolers installed on a main engine;
- size of the air coolers ( length and width);
- source of electrical lighting power in engine room ( 110V or 220V).
In order to carry out turbocharger nozzle ring modification for main/auxiliary engines the following information is required:
- shop test data or sea trial data at the time, when vessel was build;
- present operational data at the max. operational load.