Vet Personnel can assist practice owners and administrators to find locum and permanent Veterinarians, Animal Health Technicians and Veterinary Office Assistants.
Let us help you:
- fill a maternity leave position
- cover an unexpected sick leave
- enjoy an extended holiday
- staff a busy season for the practice
- find a candidate with specific skills
- find a candidate with characteristics to suit your practice's culture, clientele and team members
We aim to provide practices with screened individuals whose backgrounds have been checked, references contacted. By leaving this process up to Vet Personnel, you will have more time to focus your clients and patients rather than staffing issues.
For temporary staffing with locum veterinarians, we charge a small percentage of a mutually agreed upon hourly rate.
For permanent placements of veterinarians and AHTs, we charge a one-time recruitment fee.
An added benefit of using our services is that a temporary candidate, hired through Vet Personnel, may turn out to be an excellent match for an unfilled permanent position within your practice. By using our service, you can assess candidates PRIOR to hiring them.
Upon completing our enquiry form, a Vet Personnel recruiter will contact you within 2 business days to discuss your recruitment needs.
*Indicates required field.