Definition of Service
Only available upon request and delivered as directly as possible. Direct rates are charged at one and one half times the Panic rate.
Picked up and delivered within 1 hour or as soon as possible. Panics must be called in by 4:00 PM for same day delivery.
Picked up and delivered within 2 hours. Rushes must be called in by 3:00 PM for same day delivery.
Picked up and delivered within 4 hours. Regulars must be called in by 1:00 PM for same day delivery.
Picked up and delivered by 3:00 PM of the next business day for items not in excess of 15 pounds or 6.75 kilograms. Econos must be called in by 4:00 PM. Please contact us regarding service in your zone.
Picked up and delivered by the end of the next business day for items not in excess of 15 pounds or 6.75 kilograms. Overnights must be called in by 2:30 PM.
Note: Delivery times are not guaranteed due to distance, traffic and other conditions. Time frames quoted above are for within Vancouver and additional time should be allowed for further distances. If a delivery is called in after the Friday deadline, the next day refers to Monday. Regular business hours are considered 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday -Friday). Deliveries outside of these hours are Charters.
Rates quoted are for deliveries weighing 0 to 25 pounds or 0 to 11.25 kilograms. For shipments over 25 pounds, the charge will be $0.05 per pound or $0.05 per 0.45 of a kilogram for all service levels.
Cubic weight is calculated based on fifteen pounds per cubic foot and charged at $0.05 per pound or $0.05 per 0.45 of a kilogram for all service levels.
1. No Goods fee is charged for a no pick-up and is charged as if the delivery were done. The minimum charge for No Goods is $10.00 and waiting time is additional.
2. Waiting Time fee is charged at $30.00 per hour, and charged in five minute increments for waiting time beyond five minutes.
3. Loading and Unloading Time fee is charged at $30.00 per hour, and charged in five minute increments.
4. Fragile Goods fee is charged with special care items at one and one half times the service rate.
5. Interest Charge of 2.4% per month (28.8 % per annum) is charged on overdue accounts.
6. NSF fee is charged at $20.00 for a non-sufficient funds cheque.
7. Charter rates are available upon request.
1. Your name, company name, and account to be charged.
2. Pick-up and drop name and address.
3. Service level.
4. Any relevant information:
a. Is the delivery ready.
b. Dangerous / fragile goods.
c. Large or bulky item.
d. Air / waybill numbers.
f. Can it be mailslotted.
Bill of Lading
Please print or type out all necessary information on the waybill, including:
1. Date, pick-up and drop name and address.
2. Prepaid or collect (not the same as COD fee),
4. Number of pieces.
6. Service level.
7. Special instructions if there are any (these should also be told to your call-taker).
8. Sign as the shipper and have the waybill waiting with your package for pick-up.
Rates and charges are subject to change without notice. Please call our office for information or rates not shown.