Do you have to use ThoughtFarmer Professional Services to launch your company’s intranet? No. Many organizations are able to leverage internal resources to perform critical launch tasks like graphic design, information architecture, content migration and training.
However, there are several reasons to consider using our talented team of intranet experts:
- Launch much more quickly. We’ll help you launch your new intranet to the entire company much more quickly – often within 4 to 6 weeks of purchase
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls. We’ve had experience with hundreds of intranets. We help you avoid the mistakes others have made.
- Benefit from subject matter experts. For each engagement, we assemble a team of consultants in areas such as graphic design, information architecture, usability, analytics, internal communications, content migration and systems integration. You benefit from the targeted expertise of each of our consultants.
- No one knows ThoughtFarmer better than we do. It’s a very flexible tool and we can help configure it to suit your usage scenarios in a way that no one else can.
Our Professional Services team is committed to your intranet success so you gain the most from your ThoughtFarmer investment. Our proven implementation packages are focused on getting you up and running quickly and successfully.
Smart Start Package
Smart Start guides you through your intranet project from ThoughtFarmer installation to launch. Included services:
- Planning, orientation, project kick-off
- Software installation
- Design and branding
- Pre-IA configuration audit
- Administrator training
- Access to eLearning resources on Information Architecture (IA) design, content migration planning, change management and analytics & KPIs
- Access to a certified ThoughtFarmer Coach
- Post-IA configuration audit
- Content migrator training
- User training
Smart Start is typically delivered over a 4 to 6 week period. On-site options are available. Typically, at the conclusion of Smart Start, you are ready to launch your intranet to the organization.
Smart Start Plus
Smart Start Plus includes all the items in the Smart Start package, plus a range of a la carte options:
- Full information architecture design and usability testing
- Content migration planning and activities
- Automated content migration
- KPI & analytics planning and activities
- Change management planning and activities
- Additional training sessions