A company's culture is its long-term competitive advantage. Its beliefs, behaviours and assumptions exert a powerful influence on how the company operates. A strong corporate culture will assist you in attracting talented people and retaining them. It also creates an environment that enables those talented people to realize their full potential.
- Assessment of current culture
- Articulation of desired future culture
- Culture change planning and implementation
At the core of every culture is a set of well-defined values and beliefs that guide the definition of the behaviours, systems and practices that are required to achieve the business goals. High performance organizations are diligent about living their values. They are vigilant about preserving their core values while being open to adjusting behaviours, systems and practices to meet current business needs and strategies.
Organizations need to be explicit in defining the culture required to achieve its business goals. The defined culture must then be aligned to the organization's business strategies to support the achievement of business goals.
Specifically, we help clients to:
- Identify, define and implement the foundation required to attract, retain and develop people to the level required for business success.
- Define their core, competitive and performance values.
- Build processes to ensure active support and commitment to the organizational values.
- Establish a learning organization to foster individual, collective and organizational growth.
- Strategically prepare for and support the integration of cultures during mergers and acquisitions.