If you are looking to purchase a property, or if you already own one, let us help you. Do you need assistance getting your property repositioned? Do you need to increase your revenues and reduce your costs? We can help you get more cash out of your property, with us doing the work. And, the best part is, we don't get paid unless you get more money than you are currently earning.
We can do many things to put more money in your pocket and improve your NOI such as;
- – let us get your rents to where they should be
- – having rent ready suites and managing vacancies are key. Let us do that for you, get you better tenants and reduce your headaches
- – make sure you are not losing money in any area – we find that utilities are the most mismanaged expense, we find ways to reduce them for you and put more money back in your pocket
- - we are constantly looking for the most cost effective solutions that provide upgrades in quality while reducing ongoing maintenance expenses.
Ultimately, these steps will help you sell the property for more money when you do decide to sell, or help you to refinance to pull out more cash.
The fee associated with this is 50% of the INCREASE we add to your bottom line.
Interested in investing in multi-family real estate properties on your own, but would like to have a helping hand? Let our experience, expertise and knowledge go to work for you by letting you know which markets are best to invest in, which properties are most profitable, and how to negotiate that deal to get the most out of your investment. We can help and SAVE you lots of money before you get started.
The most important aspect of multi-family real estate is purchasing. Once a property is purchased there is one thing that cannot be changed – your purchase price. It's one of the biggest things in determining the returns you will ultimately pull out of a property. Getting a lower price means less cash out of your pocket to purchase the property, and a better return on that cash that you put in. We have a great track record of buying properties well below market value and thereby instantly building equity into the purchase price.
If you already own a building and are looking to increase the revenue and value of your property, come and talk to us. We will perform a thorough analysis of your property and give you a complete list of recommendations to get your property in the best financial condition possible, thereby maximizing the value of your building, positioning you for a sale or for re-financing.
We are so confident in our ability to increase your income, and ultimately the value of your property, that we will implement these recommendations for free and will only get paid if we make you money. How this works is outlined under our asset management service.
Do you want to own your own building, but don't want the hassle of managing the asset? Do you want more control over a pooled investment that will give you the rate of return you are looking for but still want to leave the day-to-day management to a group of professionals, or perhaps you want to bring in a group of your own investors, but need help in the asset management and securities compliance side.
We're here to help.
We can design a program especially with your parameters in mind. We can focus on
- – You may want to concentrate on turning your money over more quickly by purchasing turnaround candidates. We can usually accomplish this in 18 months to 3 years. Or you may want to simply build a solid, long term, cash flowing positive portfolio for the longer haul.
- – You may prefer to invest in areas that would not necessarily be our first choice, but for which you have your own reasons. We have excellent resources throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- – an investment portfolio can be adjusted towards a bias for higher income or higher capital gains.