TapRoot Systems | EMA For Mobile Marketing
Professional Services, Market Research, data collection
TapRoot’s EMA for Mobile Marketing solution provides operators, mobile marketing agencies, and market research firms a subscriber centric view of content consumption and device usage. Built on TapRoot’s EMA Platform, EMA for Mobile Marketing provides a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) focused on attributes that provide the deepest possible understanding how users are using their devices and how they are interacting with content including web, media, and applications.
Collecting KPI’s across a subscriber base provides key insight into how a population of subscribers are using their devices and what content they are accessing and creating. These KPI’s can also map to location, time-of-day, subscriber segments, and other attributes deliver operators previously unavailable insight into their networks and service utilization.
Acquiring this data on-device improves the reach, breadth, and supports a wide set of KPI’s. TapRoot’s EMA Platform provides intuitive graphical reporting and mapping tools.
- Scalable solution to support from tens, to millions of subscribers.
- Data collection on any network and over any bearer including: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, CDMA2000, and Wi-Fi.
- Over The Air (OTA) provisioning and configuration of devices.
- Rich suite of KPI’s to enable a deep understanding of user experience, behavior, and consumption habits. KPI’s are collected across all applications, content, and websites.
- Transparent operation does not alter or diminish the usability of the device. EMA Software Agents run in the background and have negligible effect on battery life and device performance.
- The EMA Server provides graphical reporting and mapping tools for data analysis. A pre-configured set of reports addresses the most critical use cases.
- Flexible EMA Server hosting options.
- TapRoot’s professional services group is available to ensure a seamless startup.
- Rich set of attributes including:
- Web browsing monitoring
- Application usage
- SMS/MMS monitoring
- Calls made and received
- Dropped calls
- Current network
- Roaming information
- Location aware
- Fully scalable, secure server solution
- Over-The-Air provisioning, configuration, enable/disable, and upgrades
- Management of individual devices and groups of devices
- Secure and configurable Over-The-Air upload of collected data
- EMA Software Agents are available on Symbian S60, Microsoft Windows Mobile, RIM BlackBerry and leading data cards. Android will be supported in 2Q10
, Graphical Reporting
, Market Research
, Market Research Firms
, Mobile Marketing
, Professional Services
, Server Hosting
, Software Agents