We offer U.S. income tax planning and compliance services for a broad range of individuals and small to medium sized businesses located in both Canada and the US. Our services also include assisting Canadian companies who are expanding their businesses into the US and dealing with the Federal and State income tax requirements. Our knowledge of the U.S. and Canadian income tax laws allows us to structure the affairs of our clients in the most tax efficient manner.
Not only do we specialize in U.S. taxation, but we also can assist you with your Canadian taxation issues.
With our extensive experience in cross–border tax services, you no longer need to deal with multiple accountants/tax advisors.
We offer Canadian and U.S. income tax planning and compliance services to numerous individuals, loan-out companies, and production companies involved in the film & entertainment industry located in Vancouver and California. Our knowledge and experience in this industry allows us to assist our clients with things such as obtaining waivers from Canadian withholding tax for non-resident actors and behind the scenes personnel, planning for and filing Film & Video Production Services Tax Credit claims, and dealing with other income tax issues unique to the film and entertainment industry.
Strategex Group is a full service public practice firm that provides the full array of financial reporting and income tax planning and compliance services for businesses and individuals.
Strategex Group Chartered Accountants can meet your company’s needs for preparation of Notice to Reader, Review Engagement, or Audited Financial Statements. Talk to us to determine what level of assurance you need for your business. In addition, we provide the following:
- financial statement analysis
- trust auditing and statute compliance
- cash flow projections, financing needs, and banking proposals
- internal controls review
Strategex Group Chartered Accountants does more than just help you complete your tax returns. We have extensive experience with Canadian and U.S. taxation to help small to medium sized business like yours to minimize your tax bill now and in the future. Many of our clients have come to us because of our extensive knowledge of tax laws on both sides of the border.
Some of our tax services include:
- Canadian and U.S. tax minimization strategies
- Planning for expansion into the U.S.
- Canadian and U.S. tax reorganizations
- Canadian and U.S. tax advantaged financing strategies
- Intellectual Property Migration Strategies
- Canadian and U.S. repatriation strategies
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Individual and Corporate Migration
- Negotiating with the Internal Revenue Service for audits and waiver of penalties
- Setting up Individual and Corporate Tax Identification Numbers and Business Licences with the Internal Revenue Service and State Tax Authorities
- U.S. and State tax returns
- Canadian Tax Returns
- Canadian Research and Development Tax Credit
- Canadian Film Tax Credits
- Negotiation with Canada Revenue Agency during the Audit and Appeals process
- T3, T4, T5 preparation
- GST Returns
- Worker’s Compensation Board compliance requirements
We understand nobody likes to pay more than they should. Give us a call today to arrange an appointment for our no-fee tax analysis. Most clients aren’t even aware that certain tax planning opportunities exist. Let’s see what we can do for you!