David Rogers is the Founder and Principal of Sigma Search Group. David has 10 years of recruiting experience. He has in-depth knowledge of Vancouver’s high-tech industry and extensive experience as both an internal and external recruitment search specialist.
After graduating in Business Administration and Economics from the State University of New York, Oswego, David began his recruitment career in 1998 with one of the largest IT Recruitment firms in North America. Since then, David has moved on with various internal/external recruiter and HR posts with engineering, technology and media firms in Vancouver. Through his experiences as an internal and external recruiter, David understands the need for Sigma Search Group to be a “value-add” to his customers and is proud of his honesty, integrity and business principles.
In today’s job market, finding the right combination of top talent and corporate fit is increasingly harder than ever before. At Sigma, we understand that a successful organization is truly the ‘sum of its parts’ and that finding an employee with the perfect combination of tangible core competencies, personality, soft skill traits and corporate fit are all essential for success.
The Sigma Recruitment Process
Sigma Search Group provides client support through every step of the recruitment process. We follow the five steps below to ensure the satisfaction of both our clients and our candidates:
1. Understanding the job requirements and your corporate culture
- Assess technical requirements and corporate culture needs to ensure an excellent client/candidate match
- Identify the strong ‘selling’ points of the specific role and your organization
2. Identify the talent
- Build candidate pipeline through networking, referrals, database searching, and most importantly – headhunting
3. Assessing the talent
- Qualified and interested candidates are evaluated and interviewed over the phone and face-face by Sigma before they are presented to our clients
- Once Sigma has completed interviews and evaluations, a candidate short-list is developed and presented to our clients
4. Client interviews
- Sigma will facilitate the interview process, provide all reference checks and ensure both the client and candidate have all the necessary information to make an informed decision
- Sigma follows up with every placement to ensure that candidates are meeting and exceeding client expectations
Sigma Search Group provides customized recruitment solutions to meet and exceed your hiring requirements, including:
- Permanent Placements
- Contract – Hire
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)