Sewanti Diarid - Ayurvedic Blood Sugar formula, NPN 80019212
Sewanti Diarid TM .
- Traditionally used to treat diabetes and associated complications.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and protects against oxidative effects of poorly controlled diabetes.
- Helps promote healthy insulin secretion by pancreatic beta cells.
- Helps reduce peripheral insulin resistance.
Ingredients: Diarid contains 5:1 extract for the following herbs
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is traditionally used in the treatment obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is a rasayana, traditionally used for inflammation that occurs with diabetes.
- Symplocos (Symplocos racemosa) is traditionally used to treat diabetic eye disease and edema.
- Salacia (Salacia reticulata) has a long history of use in the treatment of diabetes.
- Flame of the woods (Ixora coccineas) specific to skin disorders that can occur as a complication of diabetes.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is traditionally used to reduce inflammation that occurs as the result of poorly controlled diabetes, as well as in genitourinary disorders, skin diseases, ulcers, hemorrhage.
- Indian Kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) has been identified as a natural compound that helps to protect and rejuvenate the beta cells of pancreas.
- Tree Turmeric (Coscinium fenestratum) is traditionally used in the treatment of diabetes-related skin conditions, as well as diseases of the blood and digestive tract. Scientific research demonstrates hypoglycemic properties.
Clinical Trial of Diarid Capsules: Sewanti research team conducted a clinical trial with 236 patients in a outpatient facility of Ayurvedic hospital in Kerala, India to study the anti-hyperglycaemic action of Diarid Capsule. The results showed significant reduction in fasting blood sugar (FBS) and Post prandial blood sugar (PPBS).
Ingredients: Haridra (Curcuma longa) rhizome, Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit, Paranthi (Ixora coccinea) root, Lodhra Symplocos racemosa) bark, Saptacakra (Salacia reticulata) root, Usira (Vetiveria zizanioides) root, Darvi (Coscinium fenestratum) stem, Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium) heartwood.
90 VCaps 400 mg each Price: $29.99
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011