Our online marketing services are here to help you drive more traffic, increase sales, build a strong brand to generate greater profits through an effective Website, SEO and Social Media Marketing, as you will find detailed below. Whether you are seeking a website or a full online marketing campaign, we are ready to help.
It should be of no surprise that more and more of us each year are now searching for a service or product online. We want to make certain the website and landing page you currently have is attractive, user friendly and makes a lasting impression over your competitors.
Search Engine Optimisation
Optimizing your website is key, as it is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to your website from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.You may have one of the most striking websites but are low on the search engine rankings thus your prospective clients may not find you but your competitor’s.
Social Media Marketing
Social media provides a way for businesses to increase their "word of mouth" advertising online. Common social media tools you may be familiar with include Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.Word of mouth has always been a powerful method of promoting products and services. Think about it - when you need a new mechanic for your car, do you trust the advertisements in the newspaper or your friend who tells you how great their mechanic is?
Social media marketing offers a number of benefits you would be hard pressed to find in other forms of marketing, including:
· Ability to create brand awareness. As more people see your business name and the link to your site, your logo, and other details found in social media profiles, you establish more brand awareness among your potential client base.
· Trust is established through natural connections and relationships that develop in online communities.
· Your main website will gain traffic from niche conversations had through social networking websites, discussions, groups, and through blog comments.
· Search engine optimization is increased through the increasing number of high quality links to your site and/or blog as other community members link to you and as you link to yourself from various social media sites.
· Your participation in social media discussions and groups helps you see what is going on within your niche and find out what people want to see in the products and services you offer simply by listening to what people say to one another.
· When you are actively involved in social media, you have the opportunity to manage your reputation. You can respond to complaints in a timely manner, encourage people to talk about their good experiences with your company, and keep an eye on what is being said about you in general by your client base.
· You can discover more about the needs, desires and trends that encourage your market niche to spend money, and use that information to fuel your marketing efforts.