- When will the economy get better?
- Can resource communities survive and can they survive in an
environmentally friendly way?
- How can a small business survive in a global economy?
- Whats happening in the housing market? Will we have enough
workers to build the houses we need?
- How will treaties with First Nations affect us? How is "my
town" doing compared to others?
- Whats happening to our industries and our workers? How can we
move from declining to growing industries? How can we benefit from the
rapid rate of change?
- What kind of opportunities will there be for my children and how can
they prepare? What kind of opportunities will there be for me?
RKA provides outstanding forecasts, analyses and presentations that
give solid answers for businesses, federal, provincial and local
government departments, educational and other institutions and the media.
Hydroelectric utilities..telecommunications firms..local credit unions
-- theyve all used RKA forecasts and analyses to successfully plan for
and deal with ever changing future possibilities.
Were problem solvers! For clients from the largest federal
departments to groups of job seekers. They all get useful, understandable,
and helpful advise to solve problems.