Reval Products & Services - Reval Center
cash flow, Stress Testing, Financial Engineering
In this volatile business environment, it becomes a great challenge for treasury to adhere to best practices and ever-changing financial regulations. These challenges spell out increased costs and risk as businesses tend to compromise one or the other in trying to achieve a balance. Whether it is compliance with financial or reporting regulations, lack of expertise in hedge accounting or current system constraints in managing derivative portfolios, the challenges clients face are endless.
Reval Center integrates valuation and hedge accounting functions to help clients overcome their various challenges to mitigate risk while minimizing costs. This award- winning outsourcing solution is SAS 70 Type II compliant and proves to be the optimal way for clients to meet all their financial and audit requirements with ease.
Reval Center Offerings - Adding Business Value:
- Independent valuation of derivatives and financial instruments, ranging from plain vanilla to exotic structured products.
- Independent hedge accounting documentation, assessment, and measurement reporting to meet guidelines established by ASC 815 (FAS 133), ASC 820 (FAS 157), ASC 820-10 (FAS 161), IAS 39, IFRS 7, IFRS 13 and others.
- Risk and liquidity management for derivatives portfolio, including market and Cash Flow at Risk reporting, stress testing and payment forecasting.
- Objective and expert opinion on a broad range of hedge accounting and derivative valuation issues, tapping the expertise of Reval’s financial engineering team and Hedge Accounting Technical Task Force (HATT).
- Quick account and services implementation and ongoing, accurate and timely reporting.
, cash flow
, Financial Engineering
, Hedge Accounting
, Liquidity Management
, Stress Testing