Reval Products & Services - Reval
Regulatory Requirements, Strategic Decision Making, Hedging Strategies,
With the right strategic solution for managing enterprise treasury and risk, treasury and finance professionals can elevate their teams to the epicenter of their organizations.
Key Reval® functionality supports core areas of treasury and risk workflow, delivering the intelligence needed to support strategic decision-making by CFOs and treasurers worldwide.
Companies anywhere can achieve world-class treasury practices within their organizations by using Reval to:
- Enhance strategic decision making processes through the global management of cash and liquidity.
- Gain an accurate picture of cash positions daily to optimize funding and investment decisions.
- Increase visibility to ensure access to both short-term credit and long-term financing.
- Manage, track, value, stress-test, and account for entire trading portfolios in one centralized location.
- Reduce P&L volatility.
- Identify and quantify exposures to make intelligent hedging and risk decisions.
- Implement and execute best practice hedging strategies.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with both external regulatory requirements and internal guidelines and policies.
- Measure, analyze and report on risk and hedging strategy performance
- Consolidate and transform analytical and reporting data into actionable intelligence.
- Increase treasury productivity, efficiency and control
Benefits of a Single-Version SaaS Solutions
Leveraging cloud technology Reval’s scalable technology platform is based on true distributed service-oriented architecture. Reval clients are always on the current version of the system and only need a web browser to access our secure SaaS platform. There’s no need to install, test, and upgrade software on any individual’s computer. Reval integrates with all ERP systems and is a certified SAP partner.
, Hedging Strategy
, Regulatory Requirements
, Strategic Decision Making
, Strategy Performance