How it works is simple. The weight of the forearm is distributed over a large area. This reduces localized pressure on the wrist and eliminates the constant strain on muscles in the neck, arms and shoulders that so many computer users experience.
Behind its simplicity, the Restman Mini hides a few useful tricks. It can be adjusted to the desired position and while the forearm is placed on top the pad locks itself in place. This allows for stability when using a mouse. When not in use it can be turned completely sideways allowing an easy access to the chair. An interesting feature of the Restman Mini is that the pad can be easily lifted and completely removed.
The Restman Mini is our most affordable armrest. It’s a great addition for keyboard use as well. Two units can be installed (one on each side of the keyboard) to give complete support to forearms. It works really well for laptops too. As with using only one armrest, both armrests can be turned towards the desk when not in use.
The armrest is extremely portable and installs simply and quickly. It can be disassembled in seconds and can easily be carried in a briefcase or computer bag. The Restman Mini has been extensively tested for strength and we are confident that under normal use, it will not crack or break.
Order yours now and let the discomfort be a thing of the past!
RestMan Mini unique advantages:
- Evenly distributes the weight of the entire forearm and elbow
- Simple design guarantees easy use
- Can be easily rotated out of the way
- Round front prevents mouse pad push while armrest is rotated
- Beveled front eases transition to the mouse pad
- Soft surface pad provides extra comfort
- Easily attaches to a computer desk up to 4.8 cm (1.9in) thick
- Made of strong ABS plastic
- No assembly tools required