QuickMobile's proprietary QuickStart Platform™ provides real time data connectivity and CMS (Content Management System) capabilities such as real-time event schedules, personalization, interactive messaging, social networking, Push messaging, mCommerce, advertising and analytics. This platform allows our customers to provide dynamic information in real time to their mobile audience.
Our licensed applications include mobile components specifically designed for meetings, events and festival applications, association management, and travel operators.
Real-time, updateable components include:
- Program guide or event schedule
- What’s on Now
- Speaker and Attendees List
- Participant messaging
- Integrated Social Networking – Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, FourSquare and others
- City Guides
- Surveys, polling and real-time audience interaction
- Personalization and privacy settings
- Push messaging
- User-generated content such as Photo Gallery and speak-out boards
- Sponsorship and advertising
- Rich media – podcasts, videos and other content
- Analytics and instant user feedback
Mobile users today are experiencing a whole new dimension of usability and functionality. Engagement is the key metric to measure in mobile applications, websites and text campaigns.
To ensure engagement is realized it is vital that applications are:
Unlike other media, mobile devices are private communications channels and as such people expect the information to be optimized and personalized. The QuickStart Platform™ accomplishes this by gathering user profile and settings preferences inside the app and using that information to qualify and deliver only content that meets the user’s criteria.
Context is everything in the mobile experience and how and when information is delivered may depend on numerous factors including:
- Time and date
- Opt-in and request parameters
- Handset capabilities
- Connection speed
- Network vs. WiFi etc.
Immediacy and timeliness are critical factors in the mobile experience. Getting the right information at just the right time impacts the results dramatically and can be the difference between engagement or rejection and even purchasing decisions.
- When mobile users receive information that is useful and valuable (saves time or money) engagement metrics and return visits to the application increase dramatically.
- The mobile context relies on delivering small amounts of data at exactly the right time because mobile devices are not well suited to reviewing or navigating through large amounts information. As well, mobile users typically use short sessions and expect fast retrieval of very specific data – for example an address or map, schedule, contact look-up or creating a short message.
- With new rich media capable devices sophisticated mobile users are also using their mobile phone to create content, make payments, watch video, connect with social networks and a multitude of other activities.
Interactive Mobile Components:
Mobile commerce is already commonplace in many countries around the world. Mobile users use the device to easily make impulse purchases or access events and festivals using simple, secure connections.
Mobile Sponsorship and Advertising
Monetizing mobile applications through advertising and sponsorship are key drivers in the new mobile revolution. As the mobile advertising model matures a myriad of new dynamic rich media possibilities will change the way mobile media is consumed. Key components include:
- Measurement and reporting
- Multiple media types:
- Splash pages
- Banner ads
- Barcodes and QR codes
- Content (City guides, attractions etc.)
- Brand promotion
Personalization and User Profiles
- Users have the capability to select content types and opt-in for specific functions and features
- Privacy settings
- User profiles help content providers adapt the content for relevance and context
- Events or conferences may require designated Username and Password for access or tiered services
Rich Media and Streaming Video
- Video in various forms is now being delivered through mobile devices for improved user experience and more compelling content
- Live video streaming
- Web based video streaming
- YouTube, Vimeo and other video services
- Imbedded video
- User generated video
- Cover-flow and other innovative rich media content delivery interfaces are used to create an enhanced mobile experience
User Generated Content and Interactivity
- Photo galleries
- User generated video
- Chat and message boards
- Shout out boards
- Interactive screens
Mobile applications include direct, convenient access to social networking and content sharing services such as:
Analytics and Reporting
Measuring and reporting is perhaps the most important aspect in delivering a mobile application. Engagement and repeat usage are key drivers in the success of a mobile app. Other key reporting metrics include:
- Number of downloads
- Device types (versions etc)
- Application sessions
- Application opens
- Most popular pages and activities
- Much more…