The AQ-M800 is the LTE next step in the highly successful line of over the air protocol analyzers from ABIT Corporation. Its dual RF and CPRI input along with the I/Q recording capability and ABIT’s proven experience in protocol decoding and analysis, makes the AQ-M800 an essential and reliable tool for LTE air interface protocol analysis.
Developers, Vendors and Network Operators can rely on the AQ-M800’s powerful real-time protocol decoding capability and post processing detailed protocol analysis functions for their testing needs either during LTE product development, interoperability testing or implementation phases.
The AQ-M800 sits in between the eNodeBs and the UE capturing both the UL and DL through its own RF units or the CPRI interface.
It is totally independent from the target system or UE, providing reliable and detailed information on the air protocol implementation from L1, L2 and L3 both in the Control and User Plane.
It becomes an essential tool for the engineer when identifying the root cause of problems, thus reducing development, testing and implementation time and cost.
- Compliant with 3GPP LTE specifications – Dec. 2008 & Mar 2009
- Selectable input signal: RF receiver or CPRI interface
- DL SU-MIMO 2x2
- Powerful real-time call trace, deciphering and RRC message decoder and display
- Decode air protocol L1, L2, L3, Control/User Plane, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, NAS
- Vendor-independent protocol decoder
- DL & UL I/Q data storage with overwrite mode
- Provides full signal and data timing
- Fully configurable architecture with software remote upgrades
- Auto mode: easy operation, automatic configuration and call trace
- Manual mode: wide range of configurable parameters for debugging
- 8 band receiver unit
- Upgradable receiver unit:
- 2 RF units (model AQ-M812)
- 4 RF units (model AQ-M814)
- Upgradable I/Q data storage unit:
- 2 modules / 15 minutes (model 822)
- 4 modules / 30 minutes (model 824)
- Optional remote storage unit with standalone CPRI capture mode
- Advanced InterRAT handover monitoring LTE/ UMTS (with AP-6000)
- Export User Plane data and TCP-IP
- Trigger signal interface
- Other powerful options and easy customization
- Invaluable tool for locating actual cause of problem reducing testing time and cost
- Ideal for troubleshooting and Interoperability testing
- Analyze over-the-air eNodeB and UE behavior
- Detailed off-line analysis
- Air interface recording for later reproduction